the future is for discovering
his hint of warmth
a deepening of emotions
dont hold back
embrace me
believe in my capacity to Love
im learning
your Love is good.
Coldplay's back. awesome stuff from X & Y.
im happier now...*beaming like a cheshire cat*thanks to you...
do u feel like a puzzle u cant find your missing piece
all u ever wanted was Love
but u never looked hard enuf
but now I've found u
back to square 1
where I belong...
Batman Begins was good. classic. good on character development. more humane, less superhero superficiality.I like...and I love Liam Neeson. aging so handomely graceceful...i give it 4 popcorns.
went down to support bani's Bquartet performance. it was ok. yet the perfektionist him said it was a downer. well, i did enjoy it though despite the mediocrity of it.
life's like this:sweet.sweeter.sweetness...
no complains. work's tiring but dealing with it.
i love Love.i want to love...*bliss*and love is good.
i give up on vernon god little. just borrowed man and boy. shd be a better read than the former. coldplay's X & Y is out!!! have to get it! judging tfrom the 1st single-speed of sound it should be good and i love chris martin and my fran healy.
im healing and i love you...*smiles*
No comments:
Post a Comment